This sturdy industrial machinery is built to carry huge loads with ease and maximize space efficiency in your operation. Both managers and operators will have a smooth experience using the Pallet Stacker thanks to its reliable design and simple controls. It can precisely and effectively raise and lower pallets, lowering the possibility of accidents and increasing production.
Pallet Stacker Benefits:
- Increases efficiency by streamlining stacking processes.
- Reduces manual labor and minimizes physical strain on workers.
- Optimizes warehouse space utilization for better storage capacity.
- Enhances workplace safety by minimizing the risk of injuries
Pallet Stacker Technical Details
- Push stacker into position. Use motor to raise and lower forks.
- 24" load center accommodates pallets up to 48".
- 7" polyurethane rear swivel casters.
- Legs adjust from 36 1/2" to 48 1/2 to fit most pallets.
- 2 hours service per charge. 12-volt, 150 Ah rechargeable battery with built-in charger.
- 5" polyurethane front rigid casters.
- 58" turning radius.
- 180 steering arc.
Pallet Stacker Application:
- Cold Storage: Robust control systems are necessary for various cold storage applications including refrigerated warehouses, and blast freezers etc. We maintain excellent cold storage test facility to test as well as prove that our systems are effective in extreme cycles of freezing & thawing.
- Narrow Aisle: With various combinations of heights, capacities & features, the pallet stacker provides narrow aisle storage. It offers super versatility to increase the utilization of warehouse space.
- Palletless Handling: We have the right solution for moving carpeting, steel, or any other palletless load. Our pallet stacker is ideal for maximizing the space utilization, reduced inventory damage and enhanced productivity with palletless handling
Pallet Stacker Product Details:
|Maximum Fork Height
||400 - 865 mm
Pallet Stacker FAQs:
Can different kinds of pallets be stacked using pallet stackers?
Yes, as long as the size and weight restrictions are within the stacker's capabilities, different types of pallets may often be stacked using pallet stackers.
How long does a pallet stacker typically last?
Pallet stackers typically last between 10 and 15 years, depending on usage, maintenance, and operating circumstances.